Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Slow and steady

This is kinda cool. I only won my age group once this season, at the Bouctouche 10K, but I ended up winning my age group in the Running Room Super Series. As you can see, I only proved this fortunate because I racked up more races than the other runners, who are undoubtedly faster than I.
I saw Gairns pull up at the Legs for Literacy race and if he had finished I'm sure he would have won the age group. Anyway, this is pretty neat, it just proves what I've said for the last few months that this has been my best racing season ever. It really puts me in a good mental state to start putting together my winter/spring training schedule to hopefully BQ next May in Ottawa.


Men 20 - 29
Pos Name Region # Races Points
1 Dan McHardie Fredericton 7 345
2 Evan Pemberton Fredericton 5 275
3 Chris Gairns Fredericton 4 250

No comments: