Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Post 200!

I can't believe this is my 200th post on this running blog. Wow, that is pretty crazy. I'd like to think that I've conveyed a lot of useful information here because I know it has been a huge release valve for me when it comes to talking about my running ups and downs ... sometimes, I think there have been more of the latter than the former.
Tonight was an easy 5K tempo run. I finished in 20:29, which is slower than I wanted. It was a beautiful night for a run. The snow was softly falling but the road clear enough that I was not worried about slipping on black ice. I really need to crank up my mileage because I can tell my base is slipping a bit. There is no doubt my biggest impediment is the lack of a consistent time slot to run. If that darn shower was still open downtown, I could at least squeeze an hour-long run in each day but c'est la vie.

No comments: