Monday, January 22, 2007

A sick day, a few snow days, a cold day ...

Excuses, excuses. I bailed on four runs last week so I only got out on Tuesday and Sunday morning. that is not what I had in mind when the week started. I wasn't feeling well on Wednesday once I finished work and the snow was piled up too high to run on Thursday or Friday. I was all set to run on Saturday evening after the girls were asleep and then I stepped outside and the frigid minus-35 made me think better of it. So I braved a 9K with the RR clinic on Sunday morning, it was a comparatively balmy minus-15 or minus-28 with the wind chill. I ended up running a few extra kilometres trying to find a few who had wandered off. I'm trying to post a version of the run but because my new computer doesn't have my Garmin installed, I'm having some troubles. If you copy and paste this link: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=659099 into your browser, a Google-pedometer map should appear of next week's 9Kish run. It says it's just under 9K but G-ped is not 100 per cent accurate, plus we could always add 200 metres if we're a tad short. I just want to make sure people have a copy before we run on Sunday.


No comments: