Friday, February 10, 2006

I know someone famous!

UPDATE:
  • Here
  • is a link to Cheryl's profile that includes before and after pictures.

    Ok, I don't know Cheryl well enough to say, "Hey Cheryl, howabout you, me, Dr. Phil and Oprah should, you know, like, do some hill repeats, 'eh." But Cheryl Bartmanovich is a regular forumite on the Running Room and Running Maniacs message boards. So when she was on Oprah this week (gasp, I missed it!), I had a huge rush. Cheryl's story is truly inspirational.

    From Oprah's Website:


    After almost two years of committed lifestyle changes, Cheryl has lost more than 100 pounds. She's run five half-marathons and just completed her very first full marathon in Hawaii!

    Cheryl was able to finish this "20 miles of hope and six miles of truth" that she calls "the most amazing thing I've done" with the help of her husband and an online community of runners, called the Maniacs.

    1 comment:

    JGC Photography said...

    The Bartman is quite something. Keep on running.